Registration Terms and Policies (CEISEE 2019)
- All presenters, special sessions and workshops organizers, and other participants have to register for the full conference.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- The CEISEE 2019 will only publish papers that are presented by a registered author, that has paid the full conference fee.
- Each registered author can present up to 2 more additional papers, upon payment of the respective per paper additional fee.
- Accepted papers will only be published in the digital conference proceedings at IEEE Xplore® if: i) presenting author has registered and payment was received and ii) papers are compliant with the layout guidelines.
- The copyright form for the publication of papers in the conference proceedings must be signed by authors when they submit the final version of their paper for the CEISEE 2019 in the Online System.
- A digital copy of the conference proceedings will be provided at the conference, including papers of registered authors.
- Only papers that were presented at the conference will subsequently be made available via IEEE Xplore®.
Cancellation Policy (CEISEE 2019)
1. Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event, in any form, or cancelled without being in a written form at any time, will not be eligible for a refund at all.
2. Refunds will be made only via bank transfer to the payee nominated account.
3. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, she / he may, obtaining previous agreement from the conference organisers, substitute (her/ himself) with another person from the same organisation.
4. If the event has to be postponed, the registration remains valid. Nevertheless, the conference organisation won't be responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies, or other organisations.
5. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and if not possible to transfer her/his place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- 80% of the registration fees will be refunded if the cancellation occurred in written or e-mail form more than 30 days before the event;
- 50% of the registration fees will be refunded if the cancellation occurred in written or e-mail form less than 30 but more than 15 days before the event;
- Registrations cancelled less than 15 days before the event, in any form, or cancelled without being in a written form at any time, will not be eligible for a refund at all.